Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother and Parenthood-I Am Not Afraid-Says Single Mother's Child-VI

“You know, my granny says that the HPN stands for Happy Peace Night, let us have it everyday, I am leaving now,” he says.


“My Child Friend, Please bring and show me your notebook tomorrow evening,” I say.


“All right, I will bring it, ok, bye,” he says.


“Thanks, I will wait for you. Bye!” I say.


I see that he leaves with his tender feet in the shoes. He goes out of the garden. When I welcome the next morning, I find myself fresh.


In my morning prayer, I thank my child friend offering the thanksgiving that we can learn to enjoy the dreams and can have Happy Peace Night.


Now, my child friend is going to discuss about it to his mother.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2