Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother and Parenthood-I Am Not Afraid-Says Single Mother's Child-I

I am sitting in the peace garden enjoying the natural beauty of the garden. Everything in the garden appeals to me so much that I come here every evening. I see a child entering into the garden; he enjoys trees, plants and flowers.

I wonder the way does it. He stands in front of what he enjoys. He is not aware of me, when he to see the flowers near where I am sitting. He looks at me as well. After passing a deep smile, he wishes me. I smile and wish with a same response in return. He asks me if he can sit along with me.


We sit together and talk for a while. I realize that he is a keen learner and a jolly person. We start to meet every evening. One evening, he comes and we wish to each other.


“You know, my granny says that we should not make friends with strangers, but you do not seem a stranger to me,” he says.


“Well, I thank you. It is nice meeting you. You know, I have the same feelings,” I reply.


“It happens; sometimes we have the same feelings. You know, whatever we talk over here in the peace garden, I tell all of it to my granny and mother. They enjoy, tell and explain many things to me about it. Do you know what they say about you?” he says.


“Well, I do not know, but I wish to know. Can you tell me what do they say about me?” I ask.


“You look funny, you know everyone loves children, we are the child friends. Well, they say that you are a very honest person about what you say. You know, I feel that your company is very good. I mean we keep a good company. We can always talk, discuss and share good things. Is not it?” he says.


“Hey, I love to talk a lot. Do you like it too?” I ask.


“Yaw, I like it. I also like listening. You know, we can enjoy our company very well,” I say.


“I like your ideas. What is your good name,” I ask.


We will continue this sessions between these two children, as one is from single mother, and slowly their mothers and grand parents guide them about the world. The theme also focuses on the Happy Good Night-A Dream that a child needs. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2