Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother Builds and then Gives the Child a Dream to Enjoy, Share and Show the World to be Mother or Father of Nation-II

“I will tell you. You see we have three important points that we can notice about our dreams. First point is that we enjoy it while in sleep. Is not it?” he says.


“Yaw, we enjoy it. I always wait to have for enjoying dreams. What is the second point?” I ask.


“Well, the second point is that after getting up we recall and remember our dreams and enjoy it. Is not it?” he says.


“Yaw, I always do it. What is the third point?” I ask. “Well, the granny says that the third important point is that we also enjoy when we share it with others. Is not it?” he says.


“Wow, we enjoy our dreams in many ways. We can learn a lot from our dreams. Is not it?” I reply.


“Yaw, my granny says that it is a beautiful experience to learn how our mind feels in dreams. You know when we are in sleep that our mind hears, tastes, and touches when body is in rest we are not aware about the surroundings. She says that to have good dreams we need to relax our self, is not it,” he says.


“Yaw, sometimes I do not feel relax, then my mum gives me a massage. Does your granny tell how can we relax our self?” I ask.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2