Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother and Parenthood-I Am Not Afraid-Says Single Mother's Child-V

“Wow, you are a wonder child. It is amazing. You know, I write it, as you want to write. You are an intelligent student,” he says.


“Thanks, you know, you are a good child friend and a thought bulb,” I say.


“Well, I am not a thought bulb. My bulb goes on, when someone calls me child friend,” he says.


“Yaw, you are right, let us do so, thanks and have a Happy Peace Night!” he says.
“Have Happy Peace Night, thanks for your sharing,” I say.


“You are welcome. We will meet tomorrow in the evening; we will also discuss it here in the peace garden. I will discuss it with my granny, until then have sweet dreams,” he says.


“OK, thanks. Please come, I will wait for you tomorrow evening,” I say.
“Thanks, I will surely come and we will meet until then, good bye and HPN,” he says.


“What is HPN?” I ask.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2