Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother Builds and then Gives the Child a Dream to Enjoy, Share and Show the World to be Mother or Father of Nation-IV

“It is a fantastic idea; I also ask my mum and dad about it. Sometimes, my elder sister, Simi tells it. What else can we do to understand it in a better way?” I ask.


“Well, you see, on getting up in the morning, we may also think about our dreams, we get some good points for that day. Is not it?” he replies.


“Wow! It is a wonderful idea. You want to say that we can manage our days by recalling, thinking and learning from our dreams. Is not it?” I ask.


“Yaw, we can do it. You know, I always do it. I have to finish my homework. I am going. OK, We will meet tomorrow have Happy Peace Night and Have Nice Dreams!” he says.


“OK, thanks and have Happy Peace Night!” I reply.


We both leave the peace garden. We meet everyday in the late evening. I always talk to him about many things. He tells what his granny and others has taught him.


He learns from everybody and enjoys sharing it. I will meet him tomorrow in the evening.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2