Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother and Parenthood-I Am Not Afraid-Says Single Mother's Child-VIII

“Yaw, I note down the five different answers for one question,” he replies.


“Wow, you have written the question beautifully, it says, “Do you enjoy dreams that you have while you are in sleep?” Hey! You have one question and five answers for each as others tell you. What is on the next page?” I say.


“Well, you can see the way I select and note down the answers,” he says.


“Well, it says, we may have the five following answers:


1. I always enjoy my dreams


2. I sometimes enjoy and sometimes cannot enjoy dreams


3. I enjoy good dream, but not the bad dreams


4. I cannot enjoy because mostly I have only bad dreams


5. I sometimes do not have any dream


You have written the five answers, with the name of the person, who replies. It is a wonderful idea, is not it” I say.


“Thanks, my granny advises me how to learn, write and then think about it. It helps a lot,” he says.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2