Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother and Parenthood-I Am Not Afraid-Says Single Mother's Child-IX

“Can you tell me, please, how does it help?” I ask.


“You see when we ask for each question from others, we can learn more and improve by reading all the answers and can know about how others feel about it, so you can share it with others. It puts our thought bulb on. Is not it?” he replies.


“You see, I have a new notebook for it. I write down the way you do it and then we will discuss about each point, is it all right with you?” I ask.


“Yaw, it is all right. You write it down. We will start discussing about it from tomorrow evening, is it OK,” he asks.


“All right, I write it down then I will show it my mum. Wow, you know, she will be very happy to see and it,” I say.


“OK, as you wish. I stroll in the garden, while you write it down, OK,” he says.


“OK, thanks,” I reply.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2