Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother Builds and then Gives the Child a Dream to Enjoy, Share and Show the World to be Mother or Father of Nation-V

If there is the most amazing thing in the world, it is the Eight Wonder of the World, the way my mum wants to have her opinion as the best guide in scouting. I tell my mum about what I have discussed with my child friend. She is very pleased. She asks me to write down the main points that my child friend and I have discussed in my logbook of scouting.


I write down it in the pages of helping others as:


1

Helping others to enjoy dreams


I write about those who always enjoy dreams and in our discussion, we have discussed the same that if one always enjoys the dreams.


I discuss it my mum and she helps me. She says that for a discussion point of view, we take one of the most important points in our logbook.


She advises me that she would ask me and I will have to answer it as if I ask it and get a reply from the child friend.


She brings a tape recorder.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2