Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother and Parenthood-I Am Not Afraid-Says Single Mother's Child-X

He starts to stroll in the garden and write down the main points.


"He's a well planned boy. His points are beautifully written. I know his mom guides him in a special way as my mom does. My mom always says that world doesn't know about the body, but about what I do. His points are good, I always want to have beautiful dreams. I know when can have if we plan the day in a scouting way. It seems I have finside all points. I see, everting is noted down."


When I finish my writing, I move my eyes filled with joy to see him, so I look around the garden to see him.


As soon as we see each other, I wave my hand to him.


He runs towards me. I stand up. We both are happy. I hand over his notebook to him. We wish Happy Peace Night to each other and leave the peace garden.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2