Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother and Parenthood-I Am Not Afraid-Says Single Mother's Child-II

They continue their discussion.


“My name is child friend,” he replies.


“Well, it is not a name, is it?” I ask.


“You know, my granny says that the friends do not have names, you know, she calls me by this name,” he says.


“OK, I will call you child friend,” I say.


“Thanks, I will tell her that you accept and respect me as a child friend. Hey! See in the sky, there are many twinkling stars,” he says.


“Wow, it is a wonderful thing that we enjoy every night. Is not it?” I reply.


“You are right; my granny says that we enjoy dreams and sleep, if we offer thanks to Mother Nature and the beautiful things that we enjoy. Is not it?” he says.


“Well, you see it is a wonderful that we have dreams and get up refreshed in the morning. Do you enjoy it?” I say.


“You know I always have wonderful dreams, I like to have good dreams every night, do you wish it,” he says.


“Yaw, I do. I always wish to enjoy my dreams,” he replies.


“OK, then we will talk about dreams and prayers. We will also discuss about what we can think and imagine about it. Is it all right with you?” I ask.


“Hey, you see it is a good idea. I have very good ideas when I have my thought bulb is on,” he says.


“Wow, the thought bulb is like a supercomputer, I also enjoy when it goes on. Do you ask funny questions when your bulb is on?” I ask.


“Yaw, I learn many things from my granny about it. She tells and explains me about the dreams and how we can enjoy it. You know, she explains it beautifully, she says that the dreams are like our teachers of the night, is not it?” he says.


“Well, it sounds good, the teachers of the night. We learn many things from our dreams, is not it. You see the grannies have many thought bulbs. They always give good ideas. Well, I want to know from you why you call it the teachers of the night,” I ask.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2