Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother Builds and then Gives the Child a Dream to Enjoy, Share and Show the World to be Mother or Father of Nation-I

I am strolling in the garden with the child friend. We discuss about enjoying dreams. He tells me everything in detail as his granny and mother explain and I like it very much.


“Do you enjoy your dreams?” he asks.


“Yaw, I always enjoy my dreams and I keep it up, can you tell me, please what granny says about it?” I ask.


“Well, you know, my granny says that if we enjoy our dreams, we should keep it up as it helps to keep us smiling and happy. She says that our body; mind, heart and soul remain healthy,” he replies.


“Well, your granny is great. Can you tell me, how can we share our dreams with others?” I say.


“You know, she says that we can share our dreams by many means. We can make sharing of our dreams by sketching and drawing what we see in our good dream, it helps others to enjoy about our self and our dreams,” he replies.


“Wow, I like it. I can do it. I will do it because I can recall my dream. I try to find what is important in our dreams. Can you tell me, please?” I ask.


I find it amazing because after all we are the child friends.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2