Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother and Parenthood-I Am Not Afraid-Says Single Mother's Child-IV

They know that scouting is art of outing in a scientific way-the Science of Outing.


“You mean the log book of scouting. It is wonderful. I like it. You have a good thought bulb,” I say.


“Thanks, you know, my granny says that when we discuss we should remember it. Therefore, I listen to her and write it down in my language. You can also do it,” he replies.


“Well, I can do it as I write down in my log book. How do you do it?” I ask.


“It is simple, she says after reading or listening to the discussion, we have to note down only two points,” he says.


“It seems easy. What are these two points?” I ask.


“Well, these two points are what we discuss and the conclusion that we make from the discussion. Is not it a good point?” he says.


“Yaw, you know my thought bulb is on, I would write it as the main points of Happy Peace Night. It will note it from our discussion. Hey! I will also write a lesson that we learn from our discussion. We can think of a tip to have A Happy Peace Night. Is not it a good idea?” I ask.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2