Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Welcoming You also on the Associated Budding Blog Topics!
!*!
*Metaphysics and Spirituality*!*!*Prose and Poetry*!*!*Teen and Youth*!*!
!*!*Education and Learning*!*!*Other Budding 'My Blog' Posts*!*!

Offering Thanksgiving to Mom!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ideal Single Mother and Parenthood-I Am Not Afraid-Says Single Mother's Child-VII

I talk to my mum about the child friend. She enjoys it. I tell her that he will bring the notebook of Happy Peace Night. She asks me read and understand it.


Next day, when I reach in the garden, I see him waiting for me with his notebook.


I run to meet him. He welcomes me with warm wishes. Then he gives me his notebook.


“Thanks, my friend, it is a beautiful notebook, you have written it with the heading, it says, Daily Moral Insight from my granny for a Peaceful Night, it is wonderful. Do you ask and learn from your granny?” I ask.


“Yaw, my granny tells me what to write,” he replies.


“Can I read it, please?” I ask.


“Yaw, you are always welcome to read and share about it,” he replies.


“Well, it says that we have different habits, hobbies, interests, likes, dislikes, talents, qualities and other individual difference. Therefore, we may have different questions that we may like to ask from our child friends and others. We can have many answers. Do you write down the answers?” I ask.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 30$ on the IRIScan Anywhere 2